Job: Sales Coordinator
|| Sales Coordinator
||Trincity Industrial Estate, Trincity
The incumbent is accountable and responsible for the maintenance and superb functionality of the Sales Department. General duties include administrative support, as well as, developing, implementing and maintaining efficient and effective processes and procedures to ensure a proficient and functional flow of the Department. The employee should also provide research assistance as necessary. A pivotal goal is to ensure customer satisfaction through consistent follow up and professional correspondence to the customer. Moreover, a key characteristic includes being ready and willing to assist in any other relevant duties as may be requested to ensure the success of the division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with maintaining the division’s targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Hold weekly accountability meetings with the team to ensure they are on track to achieving their KPIs and sales targets.
- Complete and submit reports on KPIs weekly or monthly (as indicated or preferred by the Sales Manager or your Supervisor).
- Become acquainted with the Company’s products so as to assist with the mentoring and training of new staff.
- Organize and file client information, purchase orders and invoices.
- Draft client orders and proposals for clients.
- Development of business correspondence along with general administrative assistance, e.g. completion of Tenders, Registrations, and Proposals.
- Follow up with existing clients for orders and customer care meticulously and consecutively. Follow up on quotations sent to clients in a timely manner.
- Enter information from the existing hard copy system into the CRM database and maintain the accuracy of the database. Enter all necessary information and ensure the team keeps abreast of this as well.
- Other related duties and stretch objectives.
Please apply using the link below:
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.